Aachen is located in North Rhine-Westphalia near the border of Duch, near the Maastricht. The main landmark of a city is the Aachen Cathedral, built by Charlemagne and was completed during the year that was used in the past for the coronation of German kings and queens.
Parking in the streets of Aachen
Paid parking is available in the downtown of Aachen:
- Monday-Friday from 09.00-20.00 o'clock
- Saturday from 09.00 o'clock till 18.00 clock
- Maximum parking time: unlimited
- P-tariffs in the city center: first hour is € 1.10, second hour is € 1.90, subs. € 2,00 per hour
- P-tariffs in the surrounding areas next to the city center: first hour is € 0.70, second hour is € 1.05, subs. € 1,20 per hour
Parking lots in Aachen
Unlimited parking is available in the parking lots in the downtown. Parking fees in public parking facilities are: € 2.00 per hour, daily maximum price from € 11.50 to 13.00. Cheap parking prices are available after 20.00 o'clock.
P+R-parking facilities in Aachen
Free parking and public transport delivery to the city centre are available on the P+R locations in the suburbs of Aachen. Parking at P+R Tivoli is paid: € 1.00 per hour, daily maximum fee is € 8.00.
Special fee applies on saturday: parking and public transportion to the city for a maximum of 5 persons on saturdays costs € 5.00.