Driving and parking in Austria is very easy and convenient. Here in great demand are special parking lots and not parking in the street because of strict laws that apply for street parking. The parking in the streets of the most of Austrian cities is limited and requires compliance with the rules. Parking in Austria During the week on working days from 9.00 till 18.00 there is parking fee, and free of charge on weekends. The allowed time to park is no longer then two hours. The parking prices are low, only the exception is Vienna. Rules of parking in Austria
- ● Parking is permitted in the right side of the road.
- ● Parking is not allowed in front of yellow or red road lines.
- ● Parking is prohibited in three meters distance away of a fire hydrant.
- ● Parking is also prohibited at the white line in a bus stop.
- ● Please follow the rules because the penalties are too high.