Bochum is located in North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) and is a part of the Ruhr Area (Ruhrgebiet), the center of heavy industry in Germany. Bochum is surrounded by such cities as Essen, Gelsenkirchen, Herne, Castrop-Rauxel, Dortmund, Witten and Hattingen.
Parking in the streets of Bochum
Paid parking is available in the Bochum downtown area:
- From Monday to Friday from 08.00 till 8.00 o'clock
- On Saturday between 08.00-14.00 o'clock
- Parking fee in downtown area: € 1.00 per hour
- Parking fee in the areas nearby € 0.25 per 20/30 min, depending on the zone
- Maximum parking time: 150 min
Parking Lots of Bochum
Unlimited parking is available in the parking lots in the downtown area. Parking fees in public parking facilities are: € 0.50-1.10 per hour, daily maximum € 8.00.