Sights in Dusseldorf
The old town, shopping center king avenue, the Film Museum, the Hetjens Museum (of ceramics), the City Museum, the Naval Museum in the Old Castle Tower and the Art Collection NRW museums (modern art and paintings of the 20th century) are very popular in Dusseldorf. The Altstadt old town) is also famous its bars, restaurants, concert halls and theaters.
Parking in the streets of Dusseldorf
In the center of Dusseldorf applies paid parking:
- Monday-Friday from 08.00o'clock till 18.00 o'clock
- Saturday from 08.00o'clock till 16.00 o'clock
- Parking Fee from 08:00 to 11:00 o'clock is: € 0,25 per 30 min.
- Parking fee from 11.00 to 18.00o'clock is: 0,75 € per 30 min.
- Maximum parking time: unlimited
Parking lots in Dusseldorf
Unlimited parking is available in the parking lots in the downtown area. Parking fees in public parking lots are € 1.50-3.00 per hour, daily maximum fees: from € 25.00 to € 30.00.
P+R parking in Dusseldorf
Free parking is available in the P+R's in the suburbs of the city. Public transport to the city is provided