Monaco is the second smallest independent state in the world with government district which is Monte Carlo. The State is consists of four districts: Monaco-Ville (Old Town), the Condamine (port quarter), Monte-Carlo (business and recreation centre), and Fontvieille (recreation and light industry center). The Principality of Monaco is a place for tourists recreation and a tax paradise for businesses.
Parking in the streets of Monaco
Parking in the streets is not permitted for tourists. If you wish to park you are obliged to do it in the special parking facilities.
Public Parking Facilities in Monaco
Unlimited parking is available in the public parking facilities in the downtown
- first hour is free of charge;
- second hour is € 4.40;
- 3rd-5th hour: € 0.70 per 20 min;
- 6th-10th hour: € 0.20 per 20 min;
- after 19.00 o'clock: € 0.30per hour, evening or overnight flat rate: € 2.00;
- daily maximum fee is € 20.00.
Please note that private and commercial parking facilities have higher prices.