Nantes is the capital of West French region of Pays de la Loire. Once the Nantes was an important city-port which is located on the river Loire. Popular are the Cathedral Saint-Pierre and des Ducs de Bretagne Castle. Parking in the streets in the downtown area of Nantes is restricted.
Parking in the streets of Nantes
There are 2 chargeable parking zones that available in the downtown area:
- Monday - Sunday from 09.00 to 19.00 o'clock
- Parking Fees: € 1,90 for the first hour, 2 hours € 4.40
- Parking Time limit: 2 hours
Green Zone: Central Station area
- Monday-Sunday from 09.00 to 12.00 o'clock and from 14.00 to 19.00 o'clock
- Parking Fees: 1 hour: € 0.85, 3 hours: € 3.70
- Maximum parking time: 3 hours
Parking Lots in Nantes
Unlimited parking is available in the parking lots in the downtown area. Parking Fees in public lots are: € 2.00 per an hour, daily maximum is € 13.50.