The Hague is a city situated in the province of South Holland. This is a place of the Dutch parliament and the government, and Queen's residence. The Hague is located on the North Sea and is place of most popular seaside resort of Scheveningen in Netherlands.
Parking in thee streets of The Hague
Chargeable parking is available in the downtown of The Hague :
- Monday-Thursday from 09.00 o'clock till 24.00 o'clock
- Friday-Saturday from 09.00o'clock till 02.00 o'clock
- Sunday from 13.00-24.00 o'clock
- maximum parking time: unlimited
- parking fees for downtown area : € 2.60 per hour, after 18.00 : € 2.10 per hour.
Parking lots in The Hague
Unlimited parking in the city center is available in the parking lots. Fees in public parking lots are:
€ 2.00-3.00 per hour, daily maximum parking fee: of € 20.00 to 40.00.
P+R facilities in The Hague
Cheap parking is available in the P+R of Hoornwijck, Laan van Hoornwijck 55, 2289 DG Rijswijk. Parking plus public transport ride for 4 persons just for € 10.00.